This Policy is issued by Zhen Ding Tech. Group Technology Holding Limited, including the parent company and its subsidiaries (herein called “Zhen Ding Tech. Group”, “we”, “us” and “our”), which applies to the websites (www.zdtco.com) that are operated or controlled by Zhen Ding Tech. Group:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and so on.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookies file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Zhen Ding Tech. Group has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- distinguish between visitors;
- improve the use and the functionality of our websites;
- tailor our websites and products to your needs and preferences; and
- analyse how our websites are used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles.
What types of cookies do we use?
We may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website or in an email and it helps us to understand the behaviour of visitors to our Sites. http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.htmlMore information on web beacons can be found at Please note that Zhen Ding Group has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information please visithttp://www.google.com/analytics/
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the 'help' button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our website.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookies preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from:http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/Please note that Zhen Ding Tech. Group has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from certain cookies by visiting the following third party websites and selecting which company cookies you would like to opt-out from:
Please note that Zhen Ding Tech. Group has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.