Zhen Ding Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Monthly Revenue for April 2021
Taoyuan, Taiwan, May 7, 2021 -- Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited (TWSE: 4958) today announced the first quarter 2021 financial results ended March 31, 2021:
• Consolidated revenue was NT$27,193 million, an increase of approximately 55.28% over the same period last year
• Net income was NT$1,391 million, an increase of 10.02% over the same period last year (net income attributable to the parent company was NT$948 million, an increase of approximately 8.73% over the same period last year).
• EPS of net income after tax was NT$1.47 (EPS attributable to the parent increased was NT$1.00).
Due to the increase in orders during the recovery from the pandemic, the revenue and net income in the first quarter of 2021 were up compared to last year. In view of the company’s long-term strategic plan, we continue to invest in capacity expansion, technology R&D and talent recruitment for three major segments of 5G, IoT, and automotive electronics. For the first quarter of 2021, the capital expenditure was NT$ 7.59 billion, an increase of NT$ 5.11 billion compared to NT$ 2.48 billion in the same period last year; depreciation and amortization expenses was NT$2.78 billion, an increase of NT$ 0.79 billion compared to NT$ 1.99 billion in the same period last year; research and development expenses of NT$ 1.63 billion, an increase of NT$ 0.73 billion compared to NT$ 0.90 billion in the same period last year. The company expects 2021 outlook in terms of operational performance remains positive.
The company also announced the monthly revenue for April 2021:
• Consolidated revenue was NT$ 9,549 million, up 2.74% sequentially and down 2.45% year-over-year.
• Accumulated revenue for January through April 2021 totaled NT$36,723 million, up 34.51% year-over-year.
• In terms of functional currency, revenue was US$ 338 million, up 3.23% sequentially and up 3.76% year-over-year.
• In terms of functional currency, accumulated revenue for January through April 2021 totaled US$ 1,296 million, up 42.82% year-over-year.
About Zhen Ding Tech. Group
Zhen Ding Tech. Group, including Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited (TWSE: 4958), Avary Holding (Shenzhen) Co., Limited (SZSE: 002938), BoardTek Electronics Corporation and Leading Interconnect Semiconductor Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., specializes in R&D, manufacturing and sales for a variety of flexible circuit boards (FPC), substrate-like PCBs (SLP), high-density interconnect (HDI) PCBs, rigid printed circuit boards (RPCB), IC substrates (ICS), rigid-flex PCBs, chip-on-film (COF) ICs, and modules products. The Company provides a total solution used in the wide range of applications for computing, consumer, communications, automotive electronics and medical segments.
Zhen Ding Spokesperson
Spokesperson and Investor Relations Division Tel: +886 3 383 5678 Ext. 33801