Zhen Ding Tech. Group
Which stock exchanges are Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited traded on? What is the Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited stock code?
The shares of Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited were listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) in 2011, under the stock code "4958".
When was Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited incorporated?
Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited was incorporated in 2006. We are devoted to develop the advanced technologies and high-end products, including flexible circuit boards (FPC), substrate-like PCBs (SLP), high-density interconnect (HDI) PCBs, rigid printed circuit boards (RPCB), IC substrates (ICS), rigid-flex PCBs, chip-on-film (COF) ICs, and modules, as well as semiconductor-related applications, which are widely used in smartphones, networking, tablets, wearable devices, laptops, servers, base stations, smart appliances, automotive, and medical devices.
What is the company's dividend payout over the years?
You can find the company's dividend history on our web site in the section of “Stock and Dividend” (https://www.zdtco.com/en/investor/price) for relevant information.
Does the company issue quarterly earnings reports on a regular basis?
The Company regularly files quarterly reports. Please visit our website in the section of “financial information” (https://www.zdtco.com/en/investor/finance) for relevant information.
Who are the company's top-10 shareholders?
1. Foxconn (Far East) Limited (Number of shares held: 305,515,627; shareholding: 32.26%)
2. Yuanta/P-shares Taiwan Dividend Plus ETF (Number of shares held: 31,462,981; shareholding: 3.32%)
3. Cathay Life Insurance Co.,Ltd. (Number of shares held:23,502,000; shareholding: 2.48%)
4. Custodial Account (LGT Bank AG) Used by Standard Chartered(Number of shares held: 20,503,000; shareholding: 2.17%)
5. Nan Shan Life Insurance Co., Ltd.(Number of shares held: 17,371,000; shareholding: 1.83%)
6. Standard Chartered Bank in custody for LGT Bank (Asia) (Number of shares held: 13,916,000; shareholding: 1.47%)
7. Standard Chartered in custody for Fidelity Fund (Number of shares held: 13,524,000; shareholding: 1.43%)
8. China Life Insurance Company (Number of shares held: 12,948,000; shareholding: 1.37%)
9. Bureau of Labor Funds(Number of shares held:12,694,888; shareholding: 1.34%)
10. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. in custody for Vanguard Emerging Markets Fund Investment AccountChase Bank N.A. Taipei Branch (Number of shares held: 8,869,710; shareholding: 0.94%)
As of April 1, 2023
Source: The company's 2022 annual report
Who are the company's major shareholders with a shareholding ratio of more than 5% according to the latest quarterly financial statement?
1. Foxconn (Far East) Limited (number of shares held: 305,515,627 shares; shareholding: 32.26%)
Source: 1Q23 financial statement