Zhen Ding Tech. Group
The Audit Committee is responsible to review the following major matters:
- Financial reports, auditing and accounting policies and procedures
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system
- Material financial related policies and procedures for Acquisition and Disposal of Assets, Financial Derivatives Transactions, Lending Funds to Other Parties, and Endorsement & Guarantee.
- Material asset or derivatives transactions
- Material lending funds, endorsements or guarantees
- Offering or issuance of any equity-type securities
- Status of financial derivatives transactions
- Legal compliance
- Assessment of CPAs
- Performance, independence, qualification of independent auditor
- Appointment or discharge of financial, accounting, or internal auditing officers
The Committee shall submit the recommendations made to the Board of Directors for discussion:
- Formulate and regularly review the policies, systems, standards and structures for the performance appraisal and remuneration of directors, members of the Audit Committee and managers, and disclose the content of the performance appraisal criteria in the annual report.
- Regularly evaluate and determine the remuneration of directors, members of the audit committee and managers
2022 Remuneration Committee
The Company's Board of Directors approved the "Nomination Committee Charter" on December 28, 2021, and the Committee shall submit the recommendations made to the Board of Directors for discussion:
- Formulate corporate social responsibility, sustainable development direction and goals, and establish relevant management guidelines and specific promotion plans.
- Promote and implement the company's ethical corporate management and risk management.
- Track, review, and revise the implementation and effectiveness of corporate sustainable development.
- Other matters resolved by the Board of Directors and handled by the Committee.
2022 Nomination Committee
The Company's Board of Directors approved the "Corporate Sustainability Committee Charter" on December 28, 2021, and the Committee shall submit the recommendations made to the Board of Directors for discussion:
- Set the standards for the diversity and independence of expertise, skills, experience required of Board members, as well as to identify, review and nominate candidates for election as directors.
2022 Sustainability Committee